Bounds on the minimum distance of additive quantum codes
Bounds on [[2,0]]2
Construction of a [[2,0,2]] quantum code:
: [[2, 0, 2]] self-dual quantum code over GF(2^2)
Distance two code
[1 1|0 0]
[0 0|1 1]
last modified: 2009-01-23
- All codes establishing the lower bounds where constructed using MAGMA.
- Most upper bounds on qubit codes for n≤100 are based on a MAGMA program by Eric Rains.
- For n>100, the upper bounds on qubit codes are weak (and not even monotone in k).
- Some additional information can be found in the book by Nebe, Rains, and Sloane.
- My apologies to all authors that have contributed codes to this table for not giving specific credits.
This page is maintained by
Last change: 23.10.2014