Bounds on the minimum distance of additive quantum codes
Bounds on [[3,1]]2
Construction of a [[3,1,1]] quantum code:
: [[1, 1, 1]] Quantum code over GF(2^2)
UniverseCode of length 1
: [[3, 1, 1]] Quantum code over GF(2^2)
ExtendCode  by 2
[0 1 0|0 0 0]
[0 0 1|0 0 0]
last modified: 2005-06-27
- All codes establishing the lower bounds where constructed using MAGMA.
- Most upper bounds on qubit codes for n≤100 are based on a MAGMA program by Eric Rains.
- For n>100, the upper bounds on qubit codes are weak (and not even monotone in k).
- Some additional information can be found in the book by Nebe, Rains, and Sloane.
- My apologies to all authors that have contributed codes to this table for not giving specific credits.
This page is maintained by
Last change: 23.10.2014